Saturday, May 16, 2009

Farmers Market

Today was the first day of the Farmers Market in Kenton. I tracked the weather last night and there were supposed to be thunderstorms, but by this morning it changed to rain and wind, so I decided to go ahead and make the trek to K-town. My start to the market was not so good - the wind and I had a fight and i would have to say it won this round. I was waiting on my help, who was bringing the blocks to secure the tent, and decided to go ahead and set up the tent myself. A big gust of wind took half of it and I was holding on the best I could. The tent was stopped thankfully by my car, but not without gaining some nice scratches on the door. I conceded and took the tent down for the day and was lucky enough not to get rained on. Hopefully todays encounter is not setting the tone for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment