Saturday, May 9, 2009

Moving forward

So I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon and am going to try to update you all on what is going on with Pottery Heaven. I have so many ideas trapped in my head that are trying hard to be actualized that I feel my head is going to explode, here are a few.
- I’ve been toying with the idea of allowing the customer to have more choice, meaning I will have some unglazed items with glaze samples and allow you to customize the colors for the piece.
- Travel mugs!!! Who doesn’t want a mug that they can actually put in the microwave if they’ve let it set too long and take with them in the car without it spilling? It’s in the works, hopefully I will have a selection by the summer.
- Gift wrapping? Custom printed bags with tissue paper that are offered at an additional cost. Your purchases would be wrapped up and ready for you to take to your event.
I need your input. What do you think of these ideas and what kinds of things would you like to see me make or offer?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait to see one of your travel mugs. They sound really cool.

    ReplyDelete