Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Frequent Shopper?

Loyalty cards are the big thing now – everyone from department stores to grocery stores seem to have them. I’ve considered it and was just asked by a loyal customer about the possibility of a frequent shopper or loyalty card. This brings up many questions. Many of the cards that I have seen get 10 punches and then get your loyalty gift. How do you see it working for Pottery Heaven? Should I go by the amount spent or by the number of pieces purchased? Would it work best if I held onto the cards, so I can just look them up for customers?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I've been thinking about this for awhile. Things like this always get me thinking. Anyhow, I guess this is a separate idea from the loyalty card, and I don't even know if it's even cost/time feasible. But, I was thinking maybe during the holiday's you could offer a free ornament with any purchase above a certain $$ amount? It doesn't have to be an ornament, but something holiday related that would be easy and inexpensive to make. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete