Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mixed Media

As many of you know, I used to do a fair amount of painting. A recent project has reminded me of how much I enjoy painting and allowed me to combine pottery and painting. I can't post pics of my project yet - I want it to be a surprise, but will share some details.

On July 31st in Kenton, OH there is a fund raising event to help the Farmer's Market to raise money and awareness. I will be demonstrating and my platters will be used to hold the delicious food cooked by a Hardin County Native. The event will be held at The Grand Trillium Inn, a new bed and breakfast. To help commemorate the event I will be painting scenes on the platters used to serve the food. I'm planning on doing 3. The first is of course, the inn. I'm stuck on what to do for the other two. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create...make sure to take pictures:) The event sounds really fun - hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete